1. Why do you work with Umuntu and what is your personal motivation?
To achieve professional growth and overcome challenges while being imaginative and innovative, where I can apply my practical experience and academic achievements to the development of your valued organization and improve my career in waste management, water management and permaculture and agriculture in general.
2. What are the goals you want to achieve with Umuntu?
- Gather new experience in the water sector
- Expanding my knowledge of water management
- Cooperation as a team
3. In which country and which region do we help you?
- Country: Ghana – West Africa
- Region: Volta Region
- Project community: Adzokoe -Peki
- District: South Dayi District
4. Who are you and what is your background?
- Name: Innocent Kelvin Coffie
- Date of birth: 25/08/1983
- education: Diploma in Permaculture, Call To Nature Permaculture Ghana
- Teachers- Mother International School @ Akrade – Asugyaman District- 2004 to 2011
- Teacher- Blook Speaks International School @ Techiman – Brong Ahafo 2011 to 2012
- Farm Manager- Ghana Permaculture Institute – Techiman 2012 to 2015
- Permaculture Consultant @ Mim Technical Academy -Ahafo Mim 12th June 2015 to August 2015
- Farm manager for Centre for sustainable communities at Adzokoe 2015 August to December 2015
- Director – EarthCare Permaculture Foundation Ghana 2015 up to date
- Country Director Umuntu Movement Ghana—–2019
- Seedling production and tree planting
- Fungus breeding
- cream production
- Yoghurt preparation
- ice cream
- Building with local materials
- Floating English , Ewe and Twi
- play soccer
- listen to music
- play volleyball